Bennett is just not a baby anymore and I don't know how I feel about it! Look how good he sat and watched conference this afternoon! :)


We had some beautiful rainy weather today. I love when it rains. I think Utah has just the perfect amount of sunny and rainy days. So we went outside to play in it and take a little drive up the canyon which is so amazingly pretty right now, I wish it would stay like this for months!
"oh my"
"ok mom, i'll take the pictures now...give me that camera!"



"Get me off this wet grass!"

"i know, i'm so cute how do you guys even stand it??"
I asked Kenny to pose for me for just a minute while i checked some settings on my camera...and these are the faces i get! i figured if i posted them he would think twice about the way he chooses to model next time!
ok...he's still cute though, and doesn't he have the most beautiful eyes!! his eyes are not enhanced in any of these pictures...i know, amazing!
"Get me off this wet grass!"
ok...he's still cute though, and doesn't he have the most beautiful eyes!! his eyes are not enhanced in any of these pictures...i know, amazing!
2 comments:
Your little man is a doll. I am serious in that i would love you to take my family pictures. Dean and I are going out of town this weekend and his sister just got in town from Canada so it's kind of a crazy week. Will you be coming back any time closer to Thanksgiving?
He really is growing up so fast...must be time for another one ;)
Alan give me faces like that too...they never learn!
I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment