10.22.2009

Cupcakes, Sprinkles, and Plaid Tights...

this year's photo shoot and Christmas cards way out due last years! This has officially become a tradition. Kelsey's the greatest model. Crazy and BEAUTIFUL! Well here they are!!! hahahaha!
Card #1 Front
Card #1 Back
Card #2 Front
Card #2 Back
These are mostly to provoke the unapproving "sigh" from Cindy...how'd we do this year mom? :)

7 comments:

Aubree said...

Hahaha! I'll think you'll do just fine. These are awesome

Aubree said...

Fun and adorable. I love em. Good job girls. MOM

The Ririe's said...

That is funny!!! You girls are crazy!

Wynd said...

So beautiful and funny! Great cards.

Kristin said...

I want a Christmas card like that Meg. Maybe we need to do another photo shoot. :) Your sister is beautiful, you guys look a lot alike.

Anonymous said...

I love kelsey! She is beautiful :). Thank you for the laugh...I think they are all great!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Hunter likes the lips and "cancake"..which is cupcake.