4.09.2013

Nomes

This sweet little peach of mine has virtually been non-existent on this blog...and so I decided that better change quick before she's shoved from her position of 'baby' and is forced into that retched middle child position for a while!

This little girl is hot, cold, and everywhere in between! She throws huge fits over her smoothie being all gone or me not allowing her to eat that 5th muffin (true story!). Shopping is a joke because she must touch everything and has ZERO tolerance for being pushed around in a shopping cart! She wants to do everything her brother gets to do and is ticked as ever if she doesn't get to. She loves any writing utensil and has figured out how to get caps off of markers...this is a new experience for us considering Bennett literally refused to pick up a crayon/pen until he was almost 4!
She's moody and demanding and always knows EXACTLY what she wants...

...and I ADORE her...

This girl melts my heart! She has the sweetest and funniest little hippo grin I've ever seen. And her giggle is one of my favorite sounds in the whole world. She will curl up and sleep on your chest for HOURS if you let her. She loves to cuddle and randomly gives wet open mouthed kisses! She is so different from her big brother...but they adore each other. He caves and gives her anything she wants if it will make her happy, and she can't ever get enough of him!

(I wish I knew what went on in their little heads)
 
I wish I knew if I was being enough for them...I am so excited to add one more little sweet person into our family but scared to death of there not being enough of me some days! 
I don't want to be a mom who just survived.
I've never been good at living in the moment because I am a planner. It's who I am and what I am. I love to think and plan the future...
But I am learning I HAVE to live in the now or I will miss it all! I hate time and how fast it gets sucked away! How fast these stages go that I love and hate all at the same time!

...and that's enough rambling for now...

Enjoy the pictures of my precious little Nomes!





1 comments:

Kara said...

Little Naomi is adorable and sounds like tons of fun. :) As for the rest, I never feel like there is enough of me to go around and it really is survival A LOT. But, I'm reminded often by others that there is a time and a season so I just try to enjoy the moments and grab on to what time I can as it rushes by. You'll do great! The good thing is Bennett is old enough to be a help to you and your girls will have each other. It seems to just balance itself out somehow, even for those of us who are planners. :)