10.05.2011

my gorgeous friend carlee and her little eli...

I use 'little' lightly...this precious baby Eli was a whopping  9 lbs. He  was already squishy and ready to squeeze when he was born. And he just had his week check-up and has hit 10 lbs. I think we have a future football player on our hands, which I KNOW would thrill his parents :)!

This is probably a ridiculous amount of pictures to post, but I just couldn't narrow it down anymore! They were all too adorable!

Carlee is one of my most favorite friends! Someday when we move away I will have some serious withdrawals! 

Hope you love these as much as I do Carlee!

Can I just say...to get a picture like this all the stars have to line up perfectly, and they just so happened to the other day! The weather was perfect, the lighting gorgeous, and the wind was non-existent, and not to mention the amazing backyard we had to shoot in!

Do you not just love these luscious little lips of his!
Carlee you are seriously beautiful!
 Such a cute mama
In about a week I did maternity pictures, the birth, and then these newborn pictures... after all that I am itchin' for this little nutterbutter of mine to make her entrance! To say we are all excited and anxious would be the biggest understatement of the year. I LOVE this newborn stage and can't even wait to hold and cuddle and smell and squish this little girl of ours.

2 comments:

erin said...

the outdoor pictures are BEAUITFUL!

Debra and JD said...

Oh Megan! These are beautiful...I was so happy to be part of the whole "picture". I had a fun week in Provo! can't wait to see more!