5.23.2011

To Blog...or Not to Blog

Is blogging going out of style?
I feel like no one hardly keeps there blogs up anymore...me included. I wish it didn't take so dang long to put a post together. Does anyone even read this anymore? 
I had a dream the other night about a creepy man who found my blog and wanted Bennett and was trying to take him from me. Since then i've been debating about going private...hmm, but then there's the photography dilemma of being private. And no offense, but Bennett is by far my best and cutest subject. 
So...there may be changes coming, not sure what they are yet. I never blog much in the summer anyways for some reason. But yes, something might need to change sometime soon.
And just for the sake of having a picture with this post...the one and only Becky Earl took these for me. I've been wanting to do a little photoshoot with Bennett and his most favorite past time. More to come...sometime...

5 comments:

Kara said...

I read your blog :)! But I understand how you feel, it seems like no one ever reads mine, especially since it's private. I decided recently I need to do it for me because I stink at journaling and I don't scrapbook. I'm sure you'll be glad you did when you look back.

Kristin said...

Hey I read your blog too! But I still would if you went private.

Jack Attack said...

Have the same feelings as you. I think a lot of people read blogs but b/c of google reader, comments are few. Summer I may just take a break and re-evaluate. Love the picture.

McCall Cannon said...

I read your blog and hope you will stil update because now that you moved I need to see what you guys are up to.

As far as private blogs go, I really don't see the point unless there are family or friends that would look up your blog and you don't want them to read it. Strangers really aren't going to stumble across your blog and then somehow figure out where you live. Some random creeper isn't going to kidnap Bennett because they found your blog! It's 100 times more dangerous to take him to the park or swimming. So, that is my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and I know how you feel. I don't update very much, but I wish I did.