I LOVE this picture.
I love that Porter is the only one looking at the camera.
I love Bennett's mop of curls.
I love Zackery's and Cruz's pretty blue eyes.
I love the look Zander has and that he's looking at Porter.
I love Cruz's little bald head.
I love Zander's six pack.
I love Bennett's experession.
I love Porter's pretty coloring.
I love that Zackery is a little brick
And I LOVE that these five little guys are cousins and are going to grow up to be best buds!
I LOVE these little White boys (no racial reference...my maiden name is White :))

4 comments:
These are some darling White boys! I understand the infatuation!
Oh so cute! We were showing these to Cooper last night! Porter has changed so much! He's a cutie...they all are!!!
i love that picture! such hansome little boys they all are! :-)
are these all the grandboys on one side? what a special picture, i love it!
Post a Comment