I know what you are thinking...but September is NOT too early to be thinking about your Christmas cards. Let me give you 3 great reasons why:#1. You favorite people of mine in Utah...the leaves are starting to change, and before you know it they will all fall off of our pretty trees and you will end up with ugly sad and bare trees in the background of your cute family photo, now that would be so sad.
#2. Last year I did some family pictures in November and it was frigid, and my fingers got frostbite and I edited a lot of nose run off from your cute children's faces.
#3. I will be down in Las Vegas for an extended weekend around October 10th and would love to take your family pictures for your precious Christmas Card!
So here are the details...
Mini Family Shoot - $75
Includes: me taking pictures of you, a CD with about 15-20 images, and a custom designed Christmas Card.
Custom Designed Christmas Card - $35 double sided design, $20 single sided design
Printing options: Printed through me $1 per card (including envelopes) + shipping, or I will give you the file and you can print anywhere you want.
If you have any questions e-mail me (meganwlee@gmail.com).
Saturday morning Ken, Bennett and I had our pictures done for our Christmas Card by heartshop. We were asked to be their models and had a blast and I can't WAIT to see all the pictures! Here are two miss Becky Earl sent me of Ken and I.
Did you know we could be so sensual...I didn't, we are just not sensual people!
Thanks Becky, as always, you are amazing!
Did you know we could be so sensual...I didn't, we are just not sensual people!
Thanks Becky, as always, you are amazing!
5 comments:
oh but apparently you are are (sensual)!!! haha i love your eye shadow--looks fabulous!
You guys are super sensual in those shots! :) You always do the best Christmas cards Meg. You are amazing!
Sign me up for pictures while you are here! Mini Family shoot? I am also thinking about taking pics with Richard - not sure if you will cooperate though (would you charge extra for him...haha). Did you get my email about Emma's pics too - would you be wiling?
Love the picture of you and Kenny!
Hey it's Sarah Brad and Emily's sister in law I've been going back and forth on doing pics but I think I want them. It's been since Trent was 1 and he's almost 3! When your down could we set something up? my email is sgoodsell2@yahoo.com and could I get your prices? Thanks!
I think I would like pics if you have time while you're here. You still have my number I think. If not, email me at shmegmeg@hotmail.com
Post a Comment