7.03.2010

this and that...and a little more


So I know this is probably just an obnoxious amount of pictures to post...but I just can't post only one or two, there were too many good ones.
And it's way too late/early to be up but I knew if I didn't get all these pictures posted before I leave for Girls Camp they just wouldn't get up.
I love being in Vegas and having so many fun photo shoots.I just love these little munchkins.


Pretty much I have beautiful sisters...and this is one of them.
The baby.
These are her sr. pictures.
And I know there are like 50...but she's so cute, and such a great little model...we invited my good friend Emily out with us and then Heidi came to do a little OCF, and we had a dang good time.
This was at the beginning of June. Brett and Bree asked me to be there for Caiden's birth to do pictures. I especially love being at births of people I am so close with.

This was one crazy fast birth and Bree was smiling and laughing through the whole thing.
This was her face as the baby was slipping out (I say slipping because that's what he did...there was no pushing necessary with this one!).
And then here's Heidi with the best reaction ever.
Although Llayton had a pretty dang cute reaction too when he got to see his little brother for the first time.
And these cute little girls came over for a little double birthday photo shoot. Love all the little girl stuff!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow! These look great!

Wynd said...

You are amazing! Thank you for the fun photo shoot! We love when you are in town.

McLeod Clan said...

Seriously, I think you are only getting better!! Amazing Meg!

Lynzi and Sean said...

Such cute pic's! hey I need to schedule a day with you toward the end of August for Mayci's pictures...the summer has gone crazy so I want to get a day set!! Let me know what works..a weekend or tues, thurs or Fridays work best for me. Thanks!