It's official, he has an opinion. Bennett is just not a baby anymore, he knows what he wants and tells us! He is learning so many words everyday it is just crazy! We don't know where he learns half of them. He is starting to repeat everything we say...like crap and gosh for example (time to start editing our vocabulary).
So far the best has been when he asked for 'hot sauce' on his eggs, learned to call Kenny 'Kenny', and when he says 'helicopter' or 'airplane' when he hears one outside.
Bennett LOVES to read. He will read anything too...even newspapers. The other day I came downstairs to 3 newspapers emptied out of their bags. He was quietly skimming the ads. It was cute at the moment, but picking the coupons out of this mess was not fun.

His most favorite book though....
Yes, Hooper Humperdink. And we read it at least once a day. Kenny and I can both recite it cover to cover without having to look at the words.
And this would be one of Bennett's all time favorite pastimes. These pictures crack me up. This is another daily occurrence though. And it always seems to be right after i do his hair!
This would be what you would see in Bennett's mouth at least 50% of the time on a typical day. He LOVES his toothbrush! He doesn't like his teeth brushed, just having one in his mouth. He asks me for 'paste' all day long and will use whatever toothbrush he can find (he has 3 but still wants mine and Kenny's as well). I think we can attribute this to mam-ma who always makes sure he gets his teeth brushed at her house :)!
The best part of this picture though is I got down on my stomach to take it and so he did too, he normally doesn't lay on his stomach to brush his teeth hahaha.
So far the best has been when he asked for 'hot sauce' on his eggs, learned to call Kenny 'Kenny', and when he says 'helicopter' or 'airplane' when he hears one outside.
Bennett LOVES to read. He will read anything too...even newspapers. The other day I came downstairs to 3 newspapers emptied out of their bags. He was quietly skimming the ads. It was cute at the moment, but picking the coupons out of this mess was not fun.

His most favorite book though....
Yes, Hooper Humperdink. And we read it at least once a day. Kenny and I can both recite it cover to cover without having to look at the words.
And this would be one of Bennett's all time favorite pastimes. These pictures crack me up. This is another daily occurrence though. And it always seems to be right after i do his hair!
This would be what you would see in Bennett's mouth at least 50% of the time on a typical day. He LOVES his toothbrush! He doesn't like his teeth brushed, just having one in his mouth. He asks me for 'paste' all day long and will use whatever toothbrush he can find (he has 3 but still wants mine and Kenny's as well). I think we can attribute this to mam-ma who always makes sure he gets his teeth brushed at her house :)!The best part of this picture though is I got down on my stomach to take it and so he did too, he normally doesn't lay on his stomach to brush his teeth hahaha.

3 comments:
That Bennett just always brings a smile to my face! I loved the newspaper picture. We can totally relate with needing to watch what we say around her now. I said shoot the other day and she started saying it non-stop, except it sounds a little more like the other S word when she says it! Can you believe how fast they are changing?!
I am just laughing! I just love seeing all the pictures you take since we can't be with you guys.
Oh how I love his little darling face!! And he is going to have beautiful teeth, nice and white with all that brushing!
Love you guys, Mam-ma
Oh gosh I love the newspaper perusing. And I had a really random dream with you in it. You moved to California and had a nanny for Bennett and you were a model in this really weird house. It made no sense but I thought it was funny.
Post a Comment