6.08.2009

Month of May

So besides Disneyland and surgery...here's what else we've been doing the last month! (I love summertime!)

Yummy Sammy's Woodfire Pizza & Birthday celebration with my favorite people in the world...my siblings and sibling-in-law's and squishy little nephews and my sexy husband of courseWatching Z at his soccer games.Celebrating Memorial Day by visiting Grandpa White and Hoover DamSwimming and BBQingAnd eating lots of better than "anything" cake!! Bennett particularly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Leila said...

Happy Birthday (I am so sad, I didn't realize it was your birthday!) I hope you had a great time at Disneyland, and I am glad to see you are enjoying yourself in Vegas...but COME HOME!!! We miss you!

Wynd said...

I love all the cute pics of your family! Happy late birthday, and so glad the surgery went well.
I am so excited to see my pics, thank you again for doing them!