How is our sweet little boy ONE already!!! I'm not liking this...not really, I've loved every new stage, but I miss every old stage too.
Today is Bennett's first birthday. We had a baby Einstein birthday party for him yesterday because he LOVES baby Einstein. Kelsey helped me make his cake (she is much more a baker then I am) into the baby einstein catapillar. I think we were making cake and decorating for like 5 hours but it was so worth it!
We were so lucky because Kelsey, Lindsey, Aaron, Zander, and Zackery all came in town just to celebrate with him! That was by far the best birthday present!Unfortunetely he's had some kind of stomach bug and not been eatting anything so this first picture is about as much cake as he wanted...the second picture was Kenny making sure we had some good 1st birthday cake pictures!
Bennett's friends Leila and Hailey also came, he loves them! Bennett only really has little girl friends, I guess we should find him some boys to play with. 
Aunt Anj & Uncle Cooper gave him this fun little toy and he loves it already and is cruisin everywhere.

We were so lucky because Kelsey, Lindsey, Aaron, Zander, and Zackery all came in town just to celebrate with him! That was by far the best birthday present!Unfortunetely he's had some kind of stomach bug and not been eatting anything so this first picture is about as much cake as he wanted...the second picture was Kenny making sure we had some good 1st birthday cake pictures!
Bennett's friends Leila and Hailey also came, he loves them! Bennett only really has little girl friends, I guess we should find him some boys to play with. 
Aunt Anj & Uncle Cooper gave him this fun little toy and he loves it already and is cruisin everywhere.
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it has been a year! Happy Birthday Bennett! That cake turned out great!
I love the cake pictures! Again it was so cute! We love that little guy!
Happy bday to Bennett!! We got Maddie the same walker toy but she refuses to use it...oh well. What a cute party you guys had. Our babies are growing up WAY TOO FAST!
Post a Comment