Total Value: $194.45 (I think the most groceries I've ever bought at once)
What I Paid: $69.59!!!!
Preferred Savings & Coupon Savings: $124.86
64% savings (and just a side note this trip included all my produce for the week, Easter candy, 2 bags of shredded Italian cheese for my delicious stuffed zucchini, and ground turkey)
Ok, so if you haven't found out about Grocery Smarts yet there's no excuse to not try it out! It's been great for our family, and I love grocery shopping these days. I am having a class at my house next Thursday, March 5th. If you don't live by me, my sister also teaches these classes in Las Vegas (contact her through the Be Smart Buy Smart blog, there's a link to the right). Did I mention the classes and website are totally free! I know...too good to be true, but it is.
What I Paid: $69.59!!!!
Preferred Savings & Coupon Savings: $124.86
64% savings (and just a side note this trip included all my produce for the week, Easter candy, 2 bags of shredded Italian cheese for my delicious stuffed zucchini, and ground turkey)
Ok, so if you haven't found out about Grocery Smarts yet there's no excuse to not try it out! It's been great for our family, and I love grocery shopping these days. I am having a class at my house next Thursday, March 5th. If you don't live by me, my sister also teaches these classes in Las Vegas (contact her through the Be Smart Buy Smart blog, there's a link to the right). Did I mention the classes and website are totally free! I know...too good to be true, but it is.
1 comments:
Hi Megan. I do think I'd like to have you come teach out here sometime soon. I believe there are a lot of ladies around here that would like to hear about this. Let's talk about a time soon!
Post a Comment