11.02.2008


Little Zackery is being blessed today and I am so wishing I was there to kiss his fat little cheeks! Lindsey let me do his birth announcement a while back and now that it has been sent out I can post it! He is just precious. Yesterday we talked to Zander on the phone and he told us all about halloween, the haunted house, and trick or treating! One of the hardest things about being away is how much we miss our cute little niece and four adorable little nephews (one of which we haven't even gotten to see yet)!

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

girl you are soo creative! next baby we have i am totally having you design the birth announcement!

Leila said...

That announcement is adorable!!! I hope you don't have too much to do around the end of March...sadly, we won't be able to design the announcement beforehand since we don't know what we are having, but you HAVE to help me- those are just so cute!

Brad & Emily said...

Really cute announcements. Did you use InDesign to make them? You did a great job.