8.01.2008

Mommy Initiations!

One moment they are such angelic little creatures....
And then the next they are doing this to you! Can we say blow out!

5 comments:

The Ririe's said...

That is nasty...especially the picture of it all over your hand!

The White Clan said...

Aren't kids grand??? Is that really what we said "Yeah I would love to be a mother. Sign me up! I love poop, and vomit, I can't wait to bee a mom." No I think they only told you the good stuff, and held the NASTY stuff class when we were all busy.

Don't get me wrong the good outweghes the bad, but the bad is gross!!!! And all I know is I just keep having more, it must be the veil that falls over my eyes.

Good thing they are soooo cute, huh?

Sheli said...

Megan, it is so good to catch up with you. I feel terrible that I never got over to see your or your sweet little Bennett! He is adorable!!!! I hate to say that Parker has not been taking piano. It kind of got lost in the shuffle of everything else, but hopefully we can find another teacher to start again soon. Love the poop pictures! I can't tell you how fun it is to catch barf in your hands so it won't hit the carpet. You will just have to wait and experience the joy for yourself. Hope we can stay in touch!

Lindsey F. said...

Okay...that's disgusting!

Anonymous said...

and that's only the beginning. Sometimes I wonder how a little person can blow out like that?